Drotek Events is looking for its next embedded systems engineer. You have solid engineering skills in C, C++ ? Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems? This job is made for you !
Drotek is divided into 3 poles: electronics, robotics and events. The Drotek events pole develops drone light show solutions dedicated to entertainment especially with its flagship drone: IO star. Io star is the lightest light show drone on the market with a compact form of 190 x 190 x 52 mm. Its 300g light weight makes it powerful to create long lasting shows in the sky for entertainment. Within the events team dedicated to the project of luminous drone you will take care of the following missions:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Develop from low layer to application software
– Integrate low layer and application software
– Design Embedded software architecture
– Ensure that internal and external commitments are met
– Participate in research projects on the software building blocks of our future products
– You have embedded software development experience
– You are in love with C and C++
– Every night you dream about Real-Time Operating Systems
– Your laptop runs with a Linux OS
– You have an open and international mindset with a good English level.
At Drotek Events, innovation is at the heart of our business. Our motto: push the technological limits of today to create the tools of tomorrow. We develop innovative and easy-to-use UAV solutions to boost your business. Discover light show technology and give your customers a unique air show. We master and internalize all stages of our development process, from product design to manufacturing. We have an integrated production line to guarantee a reliable product manufactured entirely in our premises in France. Let’s discover EVENTS !
To learn more about our careers, visit this page.